Sunday, June 9, 2013

TV on DVD schedule w/e 16 June

Monday 10 June
The Educational Archives - 'I Like Bikes But . . .' (1978)
Emmerdale Farm - 16 October 1973
The Office: An American Workplace - 'Manager And Salesman'
This Life - 'She's Gotta Get It'

Tuesday 11 June
The Educational Archives - 'Highball Highway' (1963)
A Fine Romance - 'Playing Games'
Cheers - 'Show Down, Part 2'
Bill Brand - 'August For The Party'

Wednesday 12 June
The Educational Archives - 'The Crossroads Crash' (1973)
Emmerdale Farm - 22 October 1973
Whodunnit? - 'Teddy Bears' Picnic'
Bergerac - 'Offshore Trades'

Thursday 13 June
The Educational Archives - 'Promotion By-Pass' (1958)
Doctor Who - 'Planet Of The Spiders': Episode 3
Cheers - 'Power Play'
Fox - 'Pugilism Not Vandalism'

Friday 14 June
The Educational Archives - 'Down And Out' (1971)
Emmerdale Farm - 23 October 1973
Degrassi High - 'Little White Lies'
Cagney And Lacey - 'Hopes And Dreams'

Saturday 15 June
Prisoner: Cell Block H - Episode 223
The Saint - 'The Death Game'
The Hardy Boys Mysteries - 'Game Plan'
Taggart - 'Ring Of Deceit, Part 3'

Sunday 16 June
Prisoner: Cell Block H - Episode 224
Justice - 'The Rain It Raineth'
Undermind - 'Test For The Future'
Harry O - 'Double Jeopardy'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's
new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!


Take a look at my web page; whole body cleanse